- Ayurvedic Diet
- Ayurveda Treatment
- Women Health
- Kid Health
- Agar wood
- Aloe Ghritkumari
- Jamun Seed
- Mango seed
- Musali Kali
- Musali Safed
- Patola Patra
Aloe vera is the talk of town for its benefits for human being and most likely this is the highest selling herb globally;
English Name:- Indian aloe.
|Bitter, Sweet,||Snigdha, Pichchil;||sheeta||Katu;|
- It has anti-inflammatory effect can be applied on inflamed parts.
- Aloe vera powder can be applied on small wounds.
- A warm paste of Aloe vera juice with turmeric churna can be applied over swollen, painful and enlarged spleen.
- Its Juice can be used in the eyes for conjunctivitis.
- Its pulp can be applied locally in headaches and eye problems
- It increases the secretions of small intestine and promotes the peristalsis of large intestine. Since its action is slow, the laxative effect is observed after 10-12 hours.
- Its Juice is useful in loss of appetite, ascites, tumour, liver and spleen enlargement and abdominal colic.
- It is laxative, antiflatulent and anthelmintic.
- It is useful in purification of blood and affections of liver.
- Aloe vera is used in splenomegaly in combination with haridra.
- It is a known diuretic.
- It decrease symptoms and inflammation in ulcerative colitis patients.
- By virtue of being snigdha and pichchil, it promotes the secretion of semen and acts as an aphrodisiac.
- It increases the flow of blood to the uterus and promotes contraction as a result of which leads to uterine bleeding.
|Best Recommended Uses|
It is recommended as a general health supplement. It is useful to improve immunity, nourishes the digestive system and reproductive system.
|Doses and Useful Parts|