- Ayurvedic Diet
- Ayurveda Treatment
- Women Health
- Kid Health
- Agar wood
- Aloe Ghritkumari
- Jamun Seed
- Mango seed
- Musali Kali
- Musali Safed
- Patola Patra
Ajwain also known as Trachyspermum ammi or bishop’s weed is one of the most useful Ayurveda herb for the digestive system which makes it an important part of Indian spices.
It removes unwanted gases from the digestive system and corrects the reproductive organs. Ajwain is one of the best analgesic herbs and helps a lot in Dysmenorrhea – painful menstrual cycle. It is also very useful in dental problems.
Effect on Doshas: - Ajwain pacifies the Vata and Kapha Doshas so it can be used in diseases with their origin in Vata and Kapha aggravation.
|Katu, Tikta||Laghu, Ruksha, Tikshna||Ushna||Katu|
- Ajwain is very useful in disturbed digestive system. It specially benefits in indigestion and flatulence.
- Because of its supportive role for the digestive system; Ajwain is often added to the food stuffs which are heavy to digest.
- It also has supportive effect on liver and spleen thus helping in better secretion of the bile juices and better metabolism.
- It cleanses the reproductive organs.
- Ajwain is very useful for dental problems. Ajwain powder should be used regularly for cleansing teeth.
- Ajwain seeds are very beneficial in asthma and shortness of breath. It should be smoked in pipe to relieve respiratory distress.
- It enhances libido both in males and females.
- It corrects the metabolism and benefit a lot in rheumatic conditions.
|Best Recommended Uses|
|Doses and Useful Parts|
Parts Used & Dosage: - Fruits, fruit powder should be taken in dosage of 1-3 gm.