- Ayurvedic Diet
- Ayurveda Treatment
- Women Health
- Kid Health
Triphala Guggulu: Triphala and Guggulu are the main ingredients in this Ayurveda formulation i.e. why it is named as Triphala Guggulu. It is one of the best Ayurveda formulations to correct the working of digestive system in all aspects. It is especially capable of removing the deposited toxins in the body. So basically it is having cleansing effect in the body. It improves the digestive fire of body not only in the stomach but on tissue and cellular level also.
- Haritaki: Haritaki improves the working of digestive system, rejuvenates each and every part of the body; cleanse out the unnecessary wastes from the body.
- Bibhitaki Bibhitaki is the rarest herbs which work on all Seven Dhatus and gives the best results to the body. This is also a content of the Triphala- a main remedy of Ayurveda for health maintenance.
- Amalaki: Amalaki acts in loss in taste, loss of appetite, anorexia, constipation, liver disorders, acid peptic diseases, ascites and piles through it properties of digestion, laxation and Rasayana.
- Gandhak: Gandhak has a remedy for various kinds of medical conditions and ailments like skin disease, asthma, and women’s disorders, Allergies etc. specially used in metabolism of joint health as well as symptoms of arthritis, joint pain & stiffness.
- Guggulu: Guggulu is a herb which works for all the three Doshas and creates a balance between all these three Doshas. Guggulu is well known Ayurvedic herb for its analgesic effects.
|How to Use|
Triphala Guggulu: Two Triphala Guggulu should be taken twice daily with hot water.