- Ayurvedic Diet
- Ayurveda Treatment
- Women Health
- Kid Health
Spinocare Tablets: Ayurvedic line of treatment is totally different from that of modern health science. Ayurveda always believes in restoration of normal functioning of the body part by natural means. This is the reason Ayurveda never recommends a surgical intervention for health problems like slip disc. Spinocare Tablets support and strengthen the muscles and the nerves supplying them. As these tablets are basically a supportive treatment; these can be taken as supplement to maintain back bone in proper working condition.
- Rasona: Rasona used for reducing inflammation and pain of joints. Rasona has digestive properties also.
- Shatawari: Shatawari is well known remedy for nourishes the brain and whole nervous system properly. It also works as a pain reliever, gives energy to brain and nerves.
- Gokshura: Gokshura is best rejuvenative herb for joint problems. It provides strength and lubrication of the joints.
- Rasna: Rasna as the best natural herbal remedy for pacifying Vata, the sensory and the motor regulator of the body. Rasna is a natural cure for all problems of the nervous system, especially of the nerves.
- Shunthi: Shunthi is the best medicine for all Vata disorders. It stimulates nerves, improves impulse transmission and relieves pain. Shunthi is used in swollen joints and rheumatoid arthritis due to its anti inflammatory and analgesic properties.
- Ghruta: Ghurta is the best available good fat, as per Ayurveda. Secondly, fats are the best carriers of the medicinal properties of the herbs, as these (fats) have a direct access to the cells.
- Guggulu: Guggulu is a herb which works for all the three Doshas and creates a balance between all these three Doshas. Guggulu is well known Ayurvedic herb for its analgesic effects.
|How to Use|
Spinocare Tablet: You should take four Spinocare Tablets with hot water twice daily.