- Ayurvedic Diet
- Ayurveda Treatment
- Women Health
- Kid Health
Spasmrelax Tablet: As the name tells; Spasmrelax tablets have direct relaxing effect on smooth muscle of body. These also inhibit the contraction induced by different spasmogens. By relieving the non specific abdominal colic Spasmirelax tablets benefit in digestion and control conditions like indigestion, frequent passage of stool, flatulence and pain in abdomen. Spasmrelax tablets are also of great use in muscular cramps occurring during menstruation. These also work well in UTI, ureteric spasms and pancreatitis.
- Shunthi: Shunthi keeps digestive system healthy. It is pacifying Vata Doshas in body which one of main cause of any types of pain in body and it also help in irregular bowel movements and remove toxins.
- Ajmoda: Ajmoda is antispasmodic, stimulant, tonic and carminative properties so it has a lot to do with the problems of digestive system. Vata and Kapha are important to manage the working of the digestive system and reproductive system because Ajmoda pacifies these Doshas- it relieves in the symptoms.
- Tulsi: Tulasi has relaxing effect on muscles; by relaxing the muscles it helps in alleviation of spasms.
- Shatapushpa: Shatapushpa possesses a volatile oil which possesses anti spasmodic property.
- Hingu: A carminative, anti spasmodic, anti bacterial and good for digestion- Hingu is a main herbal remedy for correcting of the digestive system.
- Jeera: Jeera is one of the best Vata pacifying Ayurveda herbs. It possesses special cleansing effect for female reproductive organs.
- Pippali: Pippali is useful in dysmenorrhoea and painful labour by its action of rasa pachan.
- Ajwain: Because of its volatile oils Ajwain also possesses anti spasmodic and muscle relaxing effect.
|How to Use|
Spasmrelax Tablets: Take two Spasmrelax tablets twice daily with lukewarm water and a tablet whenever you are having spasmodic pain.