- Ayurvedic Diet
- Ayurveda Treatment
- Women Health
- Kid Health
-Simhanad Guggulu: Working of the Simhanad Guggulu is compared with the roar of Simha – the loin. Roar of lion makes all the creatures of jungle get frightened and become inactive; similar is the effect of Simhanad Guggulu on metabolic diseases. It helps in removing the metabolic waste named as Aama in Ayurveda from the body and benefits in all metabolic diseases like rheumatoid arthritis, allergic conditions specially asthma, all types of cough. It corrects the fat metabolism of body and maintains cholesterol level in healthy limits, checks obesity and benefits in diabetes also.
- Haritaki: Haritaki improves the working of digestive system, rejuvenates each and every part of the body; cleanse out the unnecessary wastes from the body; acts as a nervine tonic
- Bahera: Bahera is a special herb as it nourishes all the seven Dhatus directly.
- Amalaki: Amalaki is one of the best rejuvenating herbs. Amalaki is very useful in regularizing the fat metabolism and increase body’s ability to cope up with day to day stress.
- Gandhak: Gandhak has a remedy for various kinds of medical conditions and ailments like skin disease, asthma, and women’s disorders, Allergies etc. specially used in metabolism of joint health as well as symptoms of arthritis, joint pain & stiffness.
- Castor Oil: castor oil is beneficial due to its high concerted non saturated fatty acid which has anti-inflammatory and antioxidant property. Castor oil used in constipation, gastric upset and arthritis problems
- Guggulu: Guggulu is good for all the three Doshas Guggulu have different property like anti inflammatory, analgesic. Guggulu is well known herb for analgesic effect.
|How to Use|
Simhanad Guggulu: Two Simhanad Guggulu Tablets with hot water twice daily is dose for Simhanad Guggulu.