- Ayurvedic Diet
- Ayurveda Treatment
- Women Health
- Kid Health
Sign and Symptoms of High Blood Pressure
To better understand High Blood pressure and its treatment, we should understand the main causes behind the High Blood Pressure, because that is the only way to cure the condition and to get rid of this. Here is the relevant details about the High Blood Pressure, how does it occurs and what are the signs and symptoms of Hypertension.
Causes of Hypertension:-
The exact etiologic factor for hypertension is not yet found. There are certain factors which contribute in its pathogenesis. The main factors include:
- Obesity or being overweight
- Sedentary lifestyle and lack of exercise
- Inadequate calcium, magnesium and potassium intake
- High salt ingestion, which is also called sodium sensitivity
- Insufficient Vitamin D ingestion
- Excessive alcohol intake
- Advancing age
- Nervous tension
- Genetics along with a family record of hypertension
- Adrenal plus thyroid troubles or else tumors
- Persistent kidney ailments
- Birth control pills as well as certain other medications can also lead to hypertension
Signs of Hypertension:
Most of the fellows who have primary hypertension do not exhibit any noticeable symptoms, besides this there is very much variation in signs exhibited by different fellows. Some of these symptoms are:
- Chronic headache is one of the most common symptoms of hypertension.
- Blurred vision
- Unsettled stomach
- Heart palpitations and Abnormal heartbeat
- A red face
- Urgency for urination especially at night.
- Shortness of breath and Chest pain. These are among the concluding symptoms of hypertension and when this condition occurs, the blood pressure is too high be handled by only emergency intervention.
- Tinnitus i.e. ringing or buzzing sound in the ears.
- Confusion or other neurological symptoms
Usually people with hypertension see their doctor or emergency room physician because of chest pain, severe headache, and the other signs noted because they're actually having a heart attack or stroke. These types of symptoms indicate that severe hypertension was there since a long time period such that the heart, brain, kidneys, or eyes have undergone some damage.
What Ayurveda says about High Blood Pressure:
For Ayurveda High blood pressure is a condition where all your senses start feeling some problem in working normally. There is no direct references of the High Blood Pressure in Ayurveda still there are several conditions which resembles with the High Blood Pressure and most common is- Jawara ( a disease where there - all senses stop working normally) and this condition is just simmilar to the High Blood Pressure and second conditon is of Rakta (Blood) effected by Vata, in this condition too there is some refference of effected blood vessels too. But it is never important to understand something with a name, it hardly makes a sense because as per Ayurveda there are two things important for the treatment of a condition-
1. The root cause behind the problem
2. Doshas involved with the problem
Our team of learned Vaidyas have designed a complete program for the natural cure of High Blood Pressure, this is according to the above said two points alone.
Resources about Hypertension