- Ayurvedic Diet
- Ayurveda Treatment
- Women Health
- Kid Health
Sign and Symptoms of Autoimmune Diseases
There is a long list of the Auto immune diseases about which we have a proper understanding. These diseases have their unique Signs and symptoms. These Auto Immune Diseases possess some common signs and symptoms. Here are discussing some of the main Signs and Symptoms which are found in most of the Auto Immune Disease sufferers:
- Too much fatigue and Lethargy
- Extreme Fatigue
- Muscle and Joint Pain – pain and stiffness in muscles and joints
- Muscle Weakness
- Swollen Glands - especially in the throat area, under the arms, and at the top of the legs in the groin area.
- Susceptibility to Infections like Frequent colds, bladder infections, ear infections, sore throat, sinus problems and yeast infections with a slower recovery
- Sleep Disturbances - Difficulty falling asleep and/or frequent waking
- Weight Loss or Gain
- Low Blood
- Blood Pressure Changes - Mostly low blood pressure
- Candida Yeast Infections - as digestive disturbances, sinus infections, vaginal yeast infections or thrush.
- Digestive Problems - Abdominal pain, bloating, tenderness, heartburn, cramps, constipation, diarrhoea and excessive gas
- Anxiety and Depression
- Memory Problems
- Thyroid Problems - can manifest as low body temperature and excessive hair loss.
- Re-Current Headaches
- Low Grade Fevers
- Pre-menstrual Syndrome
- Re-Current Miscarriage
This is a long list of symptoms. It is not necessary that all should be present there. Signs of involvement of a particular system might dominant depending upon where the immune system is killing itself the most.
Most often these symptoms are found in groups as the immune system is working in the whole body so there greater chances that more than one system will be involved in an Auto Immune disease.
According to Ayurveda; psyche and the physical body of a fellow are interconnected. Above said signs and symptoms of Auto Immune Diseases are clearly telling about the involvement of both of these. So while planning for treatment for Auto immune diseases we should keep in mind; both of these aspects.
Articles you should read: