- Ayurvedic Diet
- Ayurveda Treatment
- Women Health
- Kid Health
-Shankh Vati: Shankh means conch which is used in Hindu temple to produce specific sounds during any special ritual. The sounds of Conch are said to purify the environment. Similar is the effect of Shankha Vati on human body specially the digestive system. It neutralizes the excessive acid from the digestive system without disturbing digestion. Shankha Vati activates the sluggish digestive system and alleviates all digestive issues including indigestion, loss of appetite, flatulence, stomach due to digestive issues and others.
- Hingu:- A carminative, anti spasmodic, anti bacterial and good for digestion- Hingu is a main herbal remedy for correcting of the digestive system.
- Shunthi:- Shunthi is an excellent appetizer, digestive and anti-flatulent. Shunthi keeps digestive healthy.
- Maricha:- is an important Ayurveda herb to rejuvenate the digestive system. Maricha Powder expels out the excessive Kapha, Aama and other toxins from the body so it can be used effectively in all metabolic disorders.
- Pippali:- Pippali increases the fire content of the body because of its Ushna Virya; and an increased metabolic rate which works in burning of extra fats from the body. Pippali is also of great use in liver and spleen disorders.
- Saindhav lavan:- Saindhav lavan maintains the buffer in between the inside and wall of the Gut and cavity of the Gut. Saindhav Lavan also helps in removing the toxins out of the Gut.
- Chitrakmool:- Chitrakmool strengthen the digestive system for proper digestion and assimilation of food stuffs
- Danti:- Danti pacifying Kapha and Pitta Dosha. Danti works as a liver stimulant for proper digestion. It is used in Indigestion, flatulence, constipation etc.
|How to Use|