- Ayurvedic Diet
- Ayurveda Treatment
- Women Health
- Kid Health
Saraswat Ghruta: As per Hindu scripture; Goddess Saraswati is related with the faculty of brain; this is the reason this Ayurveda formulation which directly works on brain and psychological part is named after her name. It is a proven fact that fats specially the Ghruta; are the best to nourish brain and psychological part of a fellow; this is the reason most of the Ayurveda supplements which are nourishing the body in general and the nervous system in particular are Ghruta formulations. Saraswat Ghruta not only nourishes the brain tissue but also alleviates anxiety, restlessness, depression and other signs of psychological upset.
- Ghruta: Good fats are the part of the nervous system and these help in the activities and functions of the brain and nervous system. Ghurta is the best available good fat, as per Ayurveda. Secondly, fats are the best carriers of the medicinal properties of the herbs, as these (fats) have a direct access to the cells.
- Haritaki: Digestive system is the highest producer of the feel good hormone- serotonin and it helps in the good functionality of the body and helps in the good performance of the brain.
- Pippali: This is indicated for awakening of the brain.
- Maricha: Similarly to the Pippali, Maricha too helps in awakening of the brain and mind and along with this it also opens the channels related to the sense organs and helps the senses to connect properly with the objects.
- Shunthi: Improves the quality of digestion and also reduces the Kapha- which makes a layer in between a person and an object which brings the difficulty in decision making and understanding.
- Patha: This is a Rasayana for the brain.
- Saraswati (Brahmi): Brahmi calms down the restless mind and improves analytical abilities of a fellow. Brahmi is beneficial for both physical and physiological health problems.
- Shankhpushpi: Shankhapushpi is the best natural remedy for reduce stress level and sleeping disorders. Shankhpushpi is also an important Rasayana to be use in the mental disabilities.
- Vidanga: Vidang pacifying the Vata Dosha Vidang is nervine tonic so it is used in disease of the brain and nervous system.
|How to Use|
Saraswat Ghruta: Take one tea spoon full of Saraswat Ghruta with milk empty stomach twice daily.