- Ayurvedic Diet
- Ayurveda Treatment
- Women Health
- Kid Health
Respicare Capsules: Respicare Capsules are especially formulated to strengthen and support the respiratory system. Respicare Capsules help in liquefying the deposited Kapha in the respiratory system so that it can be expelled out easily and respiration will be comfortable. These also prevent further deposition of Kapha. Respicare capsules also support the immune system of the body concerned with the proper working of respiratory system so in this sense Respicare Capsules are also of great help in allergic conditions.
|Respi Care Capsules|
- Vasaka: Vasaka may be used to help with cough and other symptoms of colds. The soothing action helps irritation in the throat and the expectorant will help loosen phlegm deposits in the airway.
- Pippali: Pippali acts as expectorant and prevents the production of mala Kapha. Pippali is an excellent medicine for cough, asthma and hiccoughs.
- Kantakari: Kantakari is the drug of choice on cough. It helps in Vataj type of cough. It helps as an expectorant and demulcent.
- Rasna: Rasna is very useful in respiratory problems like Asthma, bronchitis, pleuritis, chest pain due to its biogeneratic properties.
- Pushkarmool: Pushkarmool has antihistaminic and a bronchodilator action that makes it work in Shwasa roga.
- Shunthi: Shunthi is kaphaghna and anti-asthmatic by its property of tikta and Snigdha. Shunthi keeps digestive and respiratory system healthy.
- Guggulu: Guggulu is good for all the three Doshas. Guggulu works on all tissues of body and is effective in rejuvenating body tissues and increasing strength.
|How to Use|