- Ayurvedic Diet
- Ayurveda Treatment
- Women Health
- Kid Health
Muscular stiffness is caused due to the deposition of the Ama (the toxins) inside the muscles, which is told as lactic acid. This kind of muscle stiffness might be too severe to cause primary level disabilities to a person. So the main thing in this is to keep the toxins away from the body and to expel these time to time. In case of Chronic Fatigue Syndrome this severity becomes chronic and sore muscles keep on irritating the body.
Relaxon Tablets are aimed to keep the muscles in their own tone and keep the adequate supply of oxygen in the muscles. Once muscles are not hyper-toned and oxygen supply is adequate- it makes the fatigue and pain away from the body. Along with fatigue these also remove the toxins (Ama) in case of Amavata (Rheumatoid Arthritis) Relaxon tablets also relieve the morning stiffness. So Relaxon tablets are natural remedies for both Chronic Fatigue Syndrome and Rheumatoid Arthritis.
- Neem: Removes the toxins from the body and opens the channels. Along with this Neem also helps in repairing the muscle level metabolism.
- Guduchi: It is well known for improving the metabolism and digestion on all levels. This also improves the blood circulation in the body.
- Vasa: Vasa opens all the blocked channels of the body and once channels are open, body receives good amount of the oxygen which reduces the production of the toxins inside the body.
- Patola patra: Modulates Pitta and Kapha and helps in providing the nutrition to all the Dhatus properly. Once Mamsa (Muscles) Dhatus receive a good quality of nutrition, it reduces the pain in muscles by itself.
- Ghruta: To improve the suppleness of the muscles, Ghruta is used.
- Guggulu: This is a main remedy for relaxing the muscles and work proficiently on the neuro-muscular junctions.
|How to Use|
Relaxon Tablet: Two Relaxon Tablets should be taken with hot water twice daily.