- Ayurvedic Diet
- Ayurveda Treatment
- Women Health
- Kid Health
Recommendation for Uterine Fibroids
Diet and Lifestyle are the main parts of the treatment for any of the diseases. In case of Fibroid disease this becomes more important to follow the right diet and lifestyle. Here are the general recommendations for the diet and lifestyle along with some of the Yoga postures, which can change the course of the disease.
Diet recommendation for Fibroid
For fibroid patients diet should be preferred to balance oestrogen level in your body. According to Ayurveda you should many changes in your diet just like:-
- Use whole grains, legumes, fruits, and vegetables which are rich fibrous source to extracting excessive stores of oestrogen hormone.
- Avoid foods such are rich in fat such as meat and dairy products increases the level of oestrogen in your blood and may stimulate the growth of fibroids.
- Beans, Nuts and seeds are beneficial for Fibroid patients.
- Avoid Egg whites, Soy, Processed foods, Alcohol and caffeine.
- Avoid dairy products, red meat, fried fatty foods, sugar, and salt because these contain promoting fibrous growth.
- If you are non vegetarian include in your diet cold water wish which have anti-inflammatory property and reduce the other symptoms.
- Avoid caffeine and alcohol because both are affecting liver’s function which regulate oestrogen hormone.
Lifestyle recommendation for Fibroid
- Along with improvement in your diet, some changes to your lifestyle will also have an effect on reducing the symptoms of fibroid.
- Physically fitness is must for those women who are suffering from fibroid. So regular exercise is beneficial to get rid of this problem.
- Stress is main cause of some disease fibroid is one of them so give some time to relaxation therapies like meditation and deep breathing.
- For Obese patient’s weight loss is necessary to reduce symptoms of Fibroid.
- Avoid alcohol and smoking both places extra stress on the liver, a major organ that assists in balancing your hormone levels.
- Stay well hydrated by drinking 1.5 – 2 litres of filtered water daily. This will detox your system and can reduce fluid retention problems.
Yoga recommendation for Fibroid
Yoga helps tone up the whole reproductive system. Avoid stress and tension and gives you plenty of relaxation. Here are some effective asanas & pranayam for fibroid.
- Baddha Konasana
- Ardha Halasana
- Surya Namaskar