- Ayurvedic Diet
- Ayurveda Treatment
- Women Health
- Kid Health
Recommendation for Slip Disc
Lifestyle management of Slipdisc:-
Changed dietary habits, rapid industrialization, stress, pollution, and altered lifestyle have made people prone to many serious diseases. Sciatica may be one of them. Preventive measures include
- avoiding fast food (little food), starvation,
- frequent use of cold materials,
- sleeping during the day
- staying awake at night
- Strenuous stretching exercises.
- avoiding prolonged sitting, prolonged standing, and improper lifting
- Avoid too much bed rest. Too much bedrest can lead to stiff joints and weak muscles — which can complicate your recovery. Instead, rest in a position of comfort for 30 minutes, and then go for a short walk or do some work
- DO NOT wear high heels. Use cushioned soles when walking.
- When sitting for work, especially if using a computer, make sure that your chair has a straight back with an adjustable seat and back, armrests, and a swivel seat.
- Use a stool under your feet while sitting so that your knees are higher than your hips.
- Place a small pillow or rolled towel behind your lower back while sitting or driving for long periods of time.
- If you drive long distance, stop and walk around every hour. Bring your seat as far forward as possible to avoid bending. Don't lift heavy objects just after a ride.
- Quit smoking.
- Eat calmly and with consciousness
- Combine all food items in a single meal
- Eat all items lubricated with oil or creams
- Drink hot water with your meals in a proper amount
- Avoid the frozen and preserved foods, Vata body type needs freshness.
- Don’t skip the meals!!
- Avoid cold drinks Raw vegetables and extra-fiber diets
- Uncooked food is not good for you
- Don’t move here and there while taking your food
Yogasanas for Slip Disc:
Here are some of the most useful Yoga asanas for Slip Disc. Before practicing these Yogasanas you should seek guidance of your health provider and should only practice under guidance of an Yoga expert.