- Ayurvedic Diet
- Ayurveda Treatment
- Women Health
- Kid Health
Recommendation for Piles
- Reduce your alcohol intake. Too much alcohol is considered a factor in aggravating your Piles.
- Increase your water intake. Drink lots of water to help keep stools soft.
- Don’t delay your bowel movements.
- Don’t strain when you go to the toilet.
- Don’t sit on the toilet for any longer than is necessary. (Don’t read on the toilet!
- Regular exercise is also helps to keep our bowel movements regular
- Don’t lift heavy weights
- Avoid Stress it can effect on your regular bowel movement, resulting in constipation. This can develop into piles.
- Try to reduce your weight if you are obese.
- Reduce your intake of spicy food which many believe to be a contributing factor.
- Increase your fibre. A high fibre diet is an excellent way of helping your Piles as fibre keeps stools soft and easily passed. Increase your intake of vegetables, wholemeal cereals and breads