- Ayurvedic Diet
- Ayurveda Treatment
- Women Health
- Kid Health
Recommendation for Fibromylagia
Diet and Lifestyle are the main parts of the treatment for any of the diseases. In case of Fibromylagia this becomes more important to follow the right diet and lifestyle. Here are the general recommendations for the diet and lifestyle along with some of the Yoga postures, which can change the course of the disease.
Diet recommendation for Fibromyalgia
- Avoid High fat dairy food
- Excess use of White sugar and white flour
- Avoid Fried foods
- Don’t Preservatives, junk food, and salt
- Avoid Red meat (especially salt cured, cured bacon, smoked, or nitrate cured)
- Don’t Colas, soda pop, and carbonated beverage
- Take Liquid with your meal.
- low carbohydrates and high protein diet gives you appropriate energy and control the symptoms.
- Avoid tomatoes, white potatoes, eggplant and pepper that could aggravate pain and increase inflammation.
- Avoid artificial sweetners,chocolate, caffine products tea and coffee.
Life style recommendations for Fibromyalgia
- Avoid Alcoholic beverages and All forms of tobacco
- Prolonged periods of direct sun exposure are harmful.
- Proper sleep is required at least 7-8 hrs.
- Regular exercise is also beneficial for fibromyalgia.
- Breathing exercises and meditation are help to reduce stress in your life .
Yoga recommendation for Fibromyalgia
Yoga improves both of your physical and psychological strength to fight against symptoms . Yoga stretch and relax the major muscle groups and help release tension and fatigue. Exercises that involve compression are especially beneficial as they work to relax tight, sore muscles, stimulate circulation and the hormonal system, mood regulation and relief of depression, improved sleep, improved concentration and push fresh oxygen throughout the body. Yoga is the best exercises to relive fibromyalgia symptoms.Some of benefectal yoga asanas are here:-
- Anuloma Pranayama
- Viloma Pranayama
- Nadisodhana Pranayama
- Om chanting
Yoga practice should be done in the under guidance of a expert yoga teacher.