- Ayurvedic Diet
- Ayurveda Treatment
- Women Health
- Kid Health
Recommendation for Dysmenorrhea
Diet and Lifestyle are the main parts of the treatment for any of the diseases. In case of Dysmenorrhea this becomes more important to follow the right diet and lifestyle. Here are the general recommendations for the diet and lifestyle along with some of the Yoga postures, which can change the course of the disease.
- Eat hot,slightly oily and light digested food before one week of menses.
- Avoid eating cold food, cold food can stimulate a result of the uterus, fallopian tube contraction. And thus induce or aggravate dysmenorrhea.
- Digestive herbs such as ginger, pepper, clove and cinnamon is advised.
- Consumption of fish oil, seafood, watermelon, oranges, grapefruit, pears and nuts is also recommended.
- Regular Exercise to stay active.
- Stop smoking and avoid People who smoke
- Manage your stress
- Avoid drinks that contain alcohol, such as beer, wine, vodka, whiskey, or other adult drinks.
- Surya –Namaskar
- Anoloma-Viloma Pranayam
- Kapal bhatti