- Ayurvedic Diet
- Ayurveda Treatment
- Women Health
- Kid Health
Recommendation for Cervical Spondylitis
Diet Recommendations for Cervical Spondylitis:
- Patients should have four meals daily.
- Avoid fatty, spicy and fried foods, sour curd, sweets, sugar, condiments as well as tea and coffee.
- Excessive fibrous food intake should also be avoided. These will increase the deyness in the body which will further aggeavate teh problem.
- Smoke and take tobacco in any form should give up completely.
- Proteins and vitamins are necessary for the development of a healthy bone metrix. So you should take two amlaki capsules twice a day.
- Do not use processed and stored food as these have few nutrients so these should be eliminated from the diet.
- Relief from pain can be obtained by taking lemon juice mixed with common salt twice or thrice daily.
- A piece of the chebulic myrobalan taken after principal meals also gives quick relief
- Two or three capsules of Garlic should be taken daily in the morning
Lifestyle recommendation for Cervical Spondylitis:-
- Avoid cold – weather, water, wrap
- Avoid any violent exercise of the neck muscles, including pressure,
- While reading and writing one should maintain a comfortable posture.
- Morning walk gives some relief to the patient
- posture modification is also necessary to treat this problem .
- avoiding fast food (little food), starvation,
- frequent use of cold materials,
- sleeping during the day
- staying awake at night
Yogasanas for cervical spondylitis:
Here are some of the most useful Yoga asanas for cervical spondylitis. Before practicing these Yogasanas you should seek guidance of your health provider and should only practice under guidance of an Yoga expert.
- Neck excercises ( forward bending and backward bending)