- Ayurvedic Diet
- Ayurveda Treatment
- Women Health
- Kid Health
Recommendation for Cellulite
Diet and Lifestyle are the main parts of the treatment for any of the diseases. In case of Celluilte disease this becomes more important to follow the right diet and lifestyle. Here are the general recommendations for the diet and lifestyle along with some of the Yoga postures, which can change the course of the disease.
Dietary recommendations for Cellulite:
When we are talking about pacifying the Kapha Dosha; it never means that you should totally switch to anti Kapha Diet. You need Ayurvedic Diet and Life style plan tailored according to the Dosha status in your body keeping in mind cellulite. Add a little Kapha Tea, Kapha Churna Seasoning, Fenugreek, Cumin, Black Pepper and Ginger to your diet. These help reduce Ama, but don't overdo it. Too many hot spices can aggravate your Pitta.
- Pungent, bitter and astringent tastes balance Kapha Dosha. Apples, garbanzo beans with spices, and steamed broccoli or cauliflower with a light olive oil dressing make healthful snacks. Reduce salty, sweet and sour snacks.
- Carrots, asparagus, okra, bitter leafy greens and Brussels sprouts are good vegetable choices.
- Invigorating, warming spices like turmeric, cumin, coriander, cayenne, black pepper, dried ginger and cloves are helpful in balancing Kapha.
- Drink hot water regularly, and avoid cold beverages.
- Also try breathing very deeply throughout the day to keep the lymphatic system of the body active.
Yoga for Cellulite:
Regular Yoga practice is a must to combat cellulite.