- Ayurvedic Diet
- Ayurveda Treatment
- Women Health
- Kid Health
Recommendation for Amoebiasis
Diet recommendation for Amoebiasis
There is no specific diet recommended clinically to cure amebiasis. However, you can follow some dietary changes to cleanse your system of all kinds of intestinal parasites. Please note that these are not specific to amebiasis alone, and are also not medical treatments but only recommendations – if you have amebiasis, you need to undergo treatment prescribed by your doctor. Firstly, you need to restrict the intake of certain foods and beverages that could worsen the condition –
- Avoid alcohol, refined sugar, and refined foods.
- Raw garlic has anti-parasitic properties and is a good cure for other digestive problems as well.
- You can chew on a clove of garlic or use it as garnish in your food.
- Pineapple, Isabgol, flaxseed and pumpkin seeds are best remedy, because of its laxative property it will flush out parasites for cleaning the intestine.
- You must also strengthen your immune system by including adequate amounts of vitamin C and zinc in your diet.
- Spices like turmeric and cloves, and some other products like margosa, olive leaf, oregano, thyme, and barberry are also effective at getting rid of parasites in the digestive tract, and should be included in your diet.
- Avoid raw vegetables and fruits before eating.
- Reheat food have no nutritious property so you avoid these food always.
- In microwave cooking process, includes careful instructions of the standing times to ensure the food is completely cooked before it is served.
- Avoid dairy products
- Eat raw garlic, pumpkin seeds, pomegranates, beets, and carrots, all of which have anti-parasitic properties.
- Drink a lot of water to promote good bowel elimination.
- Digestive enzymes will help restore your intestinal tract to its normal state, which makes it inhospitable to parasites.
- Keep away from your house to Cockroaches and houseflies because it can also spread the cysts.
- Wash hands thoroughly with soap and hot running water for at least 10 seconds after using the toilet or changing a baby's diaper, and before handling food.
- Clean bathrooms and toilets regularly
- Avoid sharing towels or face washers
- Avoid raw vegetables as they may have been fertilized using human feces Ayurveda asks for not to take Raw foods in any condition even
- Boil water or treat with iodine tablets so that if there will be some infections- it will be ruled out.
- Avoid eating Street Foods especially in public places where others are sharing sauces in one container
Yoga Recommendation for Amoebiasis
Amoebiasis is a condition of the digestive system, which is a result of intestinal parasite, Entamoeba histolytica. Mode of transmission is through poor sanitation, contaminated food and water. Diarrhoea is the common symptom of amoebiasis and lasts for as long as two weeks. Some of the poses that proves beneficial for disorders of the digestive tract are
- Ardha Halasana
- Nadi Shodhana Pranayama
- Anuloma Pranayama
- Viloma pranayama
Articles you should read: