- Ayurvedic Diet
- Ayurveda Treatment
- Women Health
- Kid Health
Recommendation for Acne
Diet and Lifestyle are the main parts of the treatment for any of the diseases. Acne or Pimples have a deep relation with the diet and lifestyle, because these are related to the external as well as internal enviornment of the body. Where externally our lifestyleregulates about the relation of the skin with the surroundings, on other hand, what ever we eat, effects the body by creating internal enviornment. So this becomes really very important to maantain the right enviornment for the body to get rid from the Acne. Pimples can be cleared by using specific formulations but to get rid of the acne completely, one needs to get rid of faulty diet and lifestyle. Here are the general recommendations for the diet and lifestyle along with some of the Yoga postures, which can change the course of the disease.
Diet Recommendations for Acne
- Do not use hot, spicy, pungent and dry foods, surely these bring "thrill" to your tongue and all other sensory parts, but more than this, all these tangy and smart foods bring a lot of changes in the hormonal system of the body, which makes body more prone for Acne and Pimples.
- Avoid soft drinks, tea, and coffee and junk foods- these spoil the internal atmosphere of the body and brings imbalance in the body.
- Take sufficient amount of fats in your regular diet, totally dry foods will cause dryness in the skin. Dryness means maximum shading of the cells and this will surely aggravate the problem of Acne.
- Consume green leafy vegetables and fresh fruits in a limited portion. Generally it is thought more the green leafy vegetables and fuits you eat, more healthy skin you will have. This is partially true. You need to be more specific with your foods and your diet should be a mixed diet not loaded with a single food item.
- Consume adequate quantity of water and keep the body well hydrated- don't misunderstand your body. Take the right amount of water as per your requirement. There cannot be anyspecific rule for the water- 6/7/8 glasses, your body is unique and you need to take the right amount of water. your thirst is the right scale to understand the requirement of the water for your body.
- Keep control on your Pitta, never aggravate this.
Lifestyle Recommendations for Acne
- Don’t take stress- we are well known to the fact that stress brings a lot of hormonal changes in the body and these hormones are the basic cause of acne and pimples and also can flare up the condition.
- Wash face thoroughly with a mild herbal soap that suits the skin, 4 to 5 times a day.
- Avoid excessive removal of oil, as skin needs certain amount of oil to maintain its natural healthy condition.
- Wash face thoroughly after using a makeup as some beauty products block the pores.
- Sleep sufficiently for 6 to 8 hours. Less or excessive sleep both are bad for your skin.
- Keep your face clean, wash off dirt and oil frequently, but without using hard and hrassh treatment for the skin like some strong face washes, try to stuck on the herbal solutions for the skin.
- Don’t prick or press on the acne, it leaves the scars. If you have already done these mistakes, try Acne care oil to get rid of the scars of Acne.
- Keep your mind calm and cool as said above stress is an acne inducer.
- Avoid polluted and dusty atmosphere, cover your face with a cotton cloth.
- Try to keep yourself fresh and healthy.
- Depression, emotional breakouts, extreem thoughts- none are good for your health and you should be aware of all these.
Recommended Yoga for Acne:
Home remedies for Acne
- Make a paste of honey and cinnamon powder then apply on the pimples after 20-30 minutes clean face with warm water. Repeat for 2-3times a day pimples will disappear forever.
- Make a fine paste of turmeric powder with neem leaves. Apply on acne. Wash it off after 25-30 minutes with lukewarm water.
- Make a fine paste from sandalwood, black gram and rose water apply on the pimples when you feeling dryness wash it with lukewarm water.
- Apple Cider Vinegar should be diluted with water and using a clean cotton ball the solution can then be applied directly to the skin. This will kill the bacteria and increase the skin’s acidity (PH measure) which will help clear the acne after repeated applications.
- Strawberry can be sliced and rubbed directly onto the infected area or you can make a face mask using strawberries mashed with cream and spread over the face and leave for about 20 minutes before washing off with water.
- Make a paste of grinded orange peel with some water and apply on affected areas. It is very effective natural remedy for acne.
- Make a paste of soaked almond powder and honey and apply it to your face. Let it dry and then rinse it off.
- Mix one teaspoon of lemon juice in one teaspoon of finely-ground cinnamon (dalchini) and apply it on the affected areas.