- Ayurvedic Diet
- Ayurveda Treatment
- Women Health
- Kid Health
Recommendation for Abscess
Diet Recommendations for Abscess:
- Drink adequate quantity of water so that the bad toxins can be removed properly and there will be proper healing of abscess.
- Eat plenty of steamed leafy green vegetables to ensure that you are taking proper quantity of vitamins and minerals needed for healing.
- Avoid all fried foods and all the food stuffs which contain refined sugar as these slow down healing process.
- Fiber absorb water, which leads to softer stools and a more rapid passage of material through the intestines. This rapid transit may reduce the exposure of the bowel to toxic substances and improve overall bowel health. Fiber can also bind fats and cholesterol. As an added benefit, high fiber foods usually contain important vitamins and minerals. Try adding nuts or bran to dairy foods such as yogurt or cottage cheese, which normally have very little fiber. Avoid white bread and flour pasta.
- Change your diet slowly and drink plenty of fluids to allow the fiber to do its work. Rapid changes in the diet can cause bloating, gas and diarrhea. A varied, high-fiber diet is much better than taking fiber supplements.
- Prefer whole grain grains like barley, brown rice, oatmeal or oat bran, rye, etc.
- All fruits are good for you. Dried fruits are especially high in fiber. In fresh fruits pineapple, apple, banana, berries, grapefruit, nectarine, orange, peach, pear are good to consume. Among these pineapple is the best as it contains brome lain, which is very effective in reducing inflammation.
- In vegetables asparagus, broccoli, cabbage, carrots, green beans, green pepper, onions, peas, spinach, squash, sweet potatoes, tomatoes and zucchini can be taken
- In cereals garbanzo beans, kidney beans, lentils, lima beans, peanuts, pinto beans, sesame seeds, soybeans can be taken.
- In dry fruits almonds, brazil nuts, cashews, sunflower seeds, walnuts can be taken
Articles you should read: