- Ayurvedic Diet
- Ayurveda Treatment
- Women Health
- Kid Health
Ojokalpa Capsules: Ojus is the final essence of digestion and metabolism of all the tissue systems of body. And Kalpa stands for proper modulation. This Ojus is responsible for all the immunological responses of the body. Properly modulated Ojus will serve as the best guard for the body from all types of diseases and also help in proper nutrition to the body. It is also a fact that metabolism of body also need to be corrected to maintain the defence system of optimally working. This is the reason Guduchi, Amalaki and Pippali are also important components of Ojokalp Capsules.
- Guduchi Guduchi is best natural remedy to clear the micro-circulatory system and other bodily channels. Guduchi increase longevity and strength and it also delay sign of aging.
- Haridra Haridra is well known herb for its complexion enhancing action, anti bacterial activity, healing qualities and best blood purifier. So it can be used in itching and skin eruption due to sheetpitta.
- Manjishtha Manjishtha is one of the best blood purifier Ayurveda herbs. Manjishtha improves complexion of skin, improves quality of voice and improves functioning of liver.
- Amalaki Amalaki is the best source of Vitamin C which makes it a best anti – oxidant herb also. Amalaki is very useful in regularizing the fat metabolism and increase body’s ability to cope up with day to day stress.
- Nirgundi Nirgundi one of the best anti-inflammatory and anti-biotic. It’s not only increasing the immunity of the body but it also stimulated every part of the body, therefore it acts as a Rasayana in body.
- Yashtimadhu Yashtimadhu rejuvenates all the systems of the body. Yashtimadhu specially nourishes eyes, hairs, voice box and the nervous system. It specially improves memory and analytical abilities of a fellow
- Pippali Pippali increases the fire content of the body. Pippali is also one of the best Ayurveda herbs which nourish each and every part of the body and increases vigour and vitality of the body.
|How to Use|
Ojokalpa Capsules: You should take two Ojokalpa Capsules with lukewarm water twice daily.