- Ayurvedic Diet
- Ayurveda Treatment
- Women Health
- Kid Health
Neuro Ayur Tablets
Neuro Ayur Tablets: Neuro Ayur Tablets are nutritive and supportive for the whole nervous system. These not simply support the nervous system but pacify the Vata Dosha in whole body thus these tablets are quite useful where the Vata Dosha is the disease causing factor. These diseases include particularly affecting the digestive system, and the nervous system.
Precautions: Neuro Ayur Tablets are not recommended for paediatric use and for pregnant woman.
|Neuro Ayur Tablets|
- Rasna: Rasna is a natural cure for all problems of the nervous system, especially of the nerves. Rasna helps in the conditions like neuritis, sciatica and chronic inflammation of the nervous system.
- Hingu: Hingu pacifying Vata and Kapha Dosha. It stimulates nervous system and improve the working capacity of brain. Hingu is drug of choice for digestive system.
- Jatamansi: Jatamansi relieves the stress, anxiety and depression and induces healthy sleep. Healthy sleep is main role in nervine disorders. Jatamansi is also used in inflammation and pain.
- Guggulu: Guggulu is a herb which works for all the three Doshas and creates a balance between all these three Doshas. Guggulu is well known Ayurvedic herb for its analgesic effects.
- Ajmoda: Ajmoda is valued for its antispasmodic, stimulant, tonic and carminative properties because Ajmoda ignites digestive fire. Ajmoda also have analgesic and anti-inflammatory effect
- Nirgundi: Nirgundi is useful in all conditions causing pain and oedema in body.
|How to Use|
Neuro Ayur Tablets: You should take two Neuro Ayur Tablets twice daily. If the problem is too severe two tablets should be taken thrice daily with hot water.