- Ayurvedic Diet
- Ayurveda Treatment
- Women Health
- Kid Health
Mansrohinyadi Ghruta: A nutritive Ghruta formulation with Mansarohini as the main ingredient is Mansarohinyadi Ghruta. Mansrohinyadi Ghruta is one of the best Ayurveda formulation to nourish the whole body in general and the muscular tissue in particular. Ghruta is the best supplement to harmonize the aggravated Pitta and maintain its normal activity to its fullest. This Pitta Dosha acts in the form of digestive fire working at different levels. The metabolic fire working at muscular tissue is responsible for proper nutrition and growth of muscles. As the metabolism related with the Muscular tissue will improve there will be proper working of all the muscles of the body.
- Mansrohini: Mansrohini itself means an Ayurvedic herb which helps in proper nutrition and working of muscular tissue.
- Tejapatra: Tejpatra possesses hot potency and digestive fire is also hot in nature so Tejpatra supports the working of digestive fire in body at all levels.
- Nirgundi: Nirgundi is one of the best sources of Vitamin C and Vitamin C supports the working of all the systems of body specially the defence system of body.
- Methi: Methi pacifies the Vata Dosha and stimulates the Pitta Dosha. This benefits in two ways; at one side it is pacifying the destructive Vata Dosha while stimulated Pitta Dosha will help in better nutrition to muscles.
- Til: Til is the best to pacify the Vata Dosha. Because of its Yogwahi Guna; it absorbs and adds in healing and rejuvenating properties of accompanying Ayurveda herbs.
- Masha Masha is the best Ayurveda herb (which is also used as food article) to nourish the whole body in all aspects. It is specially recommended for fellows who are physical weak, exhausted by too much physical exertion or otherwise need the best of nutrition.
- Bala: Bala is another Ayurveda herb which possesses balancing effect on Vata Dosha. It is very supporting for the nervous and muscular system.
- Ashwagandha: Ashwagandha is one of the best nutritive Ayurveda herbs. It possesses rejuvenating property for all the systems of body.
|How to Use|
Mansrohinyadi Ghruta: One tea spoon of Mansrohinyadi Ghruta should be taken with milk empty stomach twice daily.