- Ayurvedic Diet
- Ayurveda Treatment
- Women Health
- Kid Health
Kutajadi Vati: As we are saying again and again; Ayurveda is always aimed towards correcting the working of all the systems of body and maintaining their functioning to normal. Same follows when it is about the digestive system also. Kutajadi Vati is specially aimed to correct the absorption of the digested food. It never means that it does not help in digestion. Without proper digestion absorption is not possible. So we can say Kutajadi Vati ensures proper working of the digestive system in all aspects.
- Kutaja Kutaja is an herb of choice for Amoebic dysentery. Kutaja removes the amoeba from the body, which can cause the severe problems like Liver Abscess. Kutaja maintains the normalcy of the digestive system.
- Jeera Jeera has drug of choice for mucous membranes infection, including those of the gastrointestinal tract; mucilage's bulking effect on stools can also help restore normal bowel function. In addition, cumin may promote gastrointestinal health by acting against H. pylori, the bacteria that causes gastric ulcers
- Haridra Antiseptic, analgesic, healing, anti bacterial- there are many factors which make Haridra herb for natural healing of the wounds in the body- internally as well as externally.
- Shunthi Shunthi keeps digestive system healthy. It pacifying Vata Doshas in body which one of main cause of irregular bowel movements and remove toxins.
- Hingu A carminative, anti spasmodic, anti bacterial and good for digestion- Hingu is a main natural herbal remedy for correcting of the digestive system.
- Maricha Maricha is an important Ayurveda herb to rejuvenate the digestive system. Maricha is an important constituent of Trikatu which is an effective remedy to correct metabolism and losing unwanted toxins from the body.
- Tulasi Tulasi has anti bacteria activity and supports the digestive system. Because of its anti microbial, anti inflammatory and expectorant activities it is very useful in digestive infections.
|How to Use|
Kutajadi Vati: You should take two Kutajadi Vati with hot water twice daily.