- Ayurvedic Diet
- Ayurveda Treatment
- Women Health
- Kid Health
Kushmand Rasayana: Kushmand; Benincara hispida is one of the best Ayurveda supplement which is very calming to the digestive system specially the Pitta Dosha. It is because of its nutritive nature that it can withstand the burning Pitta Dosha and also can fulfil constant requirement of nutrition to a Pitta fellow. Kushmand Rasayana gives an instant relief from heart burn. Because of the nutritive nature of Kushmand; this formulation is very beneficial in low nutritive status, respiratory problems especially bronchitis, consumption and spitting of blood with cough.
- Kushmand: Kusmand is a natural remedy for heart burn| acid reflux. Kusmand have antioxidant effects, probably helping inhibit gastric mucosal damage prevent development of ulcers. It is used in Ayurveda for peptic ulcers.
- Ghruta: Ghurta is the best available good fat, as per Ayurveda. Secondly, fats are the best carriers of the medicinal properties of the herbs, as these (fats) have a direct access to the cells.
- Pippali: Pippali increases the fire content of the body and an increased metabolic rate which works in burning of extra fats from the body. Pippali is also of great use in liver and spleen disorders.
- Jeerakam: Jeerakam help to refresh our body and flush out the toxins from the body. It is also helpful for the burning sensation and effective in good sleep.
- Dalchini: Cinnamon is well known for its capabilities to improve the metabolism of the body. Sweet cinnamon pacifies the Pitta Dosha.
- Dhanyaka: Dhanyaka stimulates liver function and increase production of digestive enzymes for improving appetite. It also helps settles spasms in the gut and counters the effects of nervous tension.
|How to Use|