- Ayurvedic Diet
- Ayurveda Treatment
- Women Health
- Kid Health
Kalyanaka means the one who eradicates all the miseries and pains from life and gives the uttermost happiness and Ghruta means Purified Indian Butter. So the Ghruta which will eradicate all the pains and miseries of the life is known as Kalyanaka Ghruta.
This is the best remedy for the Liver disorders, Anaemia and all of the psychological disorders like Schizophrenia and Epilepsy. Today modern science know that there is a deep relation between Schizophrenia like conditions and Liver functions but this knowledge has been passed to modern science by an ancient science- Ayurveda. Kalyanaka Ghruta is a wide spectrum herbal supplement of Ayurveda, which can be used in many places for the wellness of the body and it makes it an essential part of many Ayurvedic regimes.
- Ghruta: Purified Indian Butter is well known as a best drug vehicle. Ghruta is few of the medicine carriers inside the body- which can carry the character of the medicines without changing their own characters- Yogavahitava. Sesame oil and honey are the other carriers like Ghruta. It is hard to palate the Oils all the times and honey shouldn’t be cooked at all, so Ghruta is the only carrier left and it makes Ghruta base of many medicinal combinations in Ayurveda. Whether this is Brento Ghruta or the Kalyanaka- ghee makes these special.
- Triphala: Combination of the Amalaki, Haritaki and Bibhitaki is triphala and it is well known for its effects on the body. Triphala is used for digestive system, metabolic system and for liver and all other vital organs.
- Jeevaniya Gana: These are the ten herbs which give immense power to the body and makes the body stronger and tougher for the diseases.
- Manjistha: Manjistha cleans the blood, removes the toxins from the body and rejuvenates the whole physiological system.
- Utpala: Grows in water so gives coolness to the body and balances the Pitta.
- Danti : This is used for the removal of the excess Pitta and Kapha out of the body so that no problems, related to the Pitta will aggravate.
Pitta has a deep relation with intellect and intelligence of the body and liver too is the seat of the Pitta- this is the relation between Liver and Psychological problems- which Ayurveda has shown by discussing the Pitta.
|How to Use|
One tea spoon of Kalyanaka Ghruta should be taken with milk twice daily empty stomach.