- Ayurvedic Diet
- Ayurveda Treatment
- Women Health
- Kid Health
Kaishore Guggulu: Kaishore means adolescent; so Kaishore Guggulu is a Guggulu formulation which makes even an old fellow young again. Kaishore Guggulu basically corrects the metabolism of the body. Most of the diseases out there are related with some disturbance in the metabolism. This disturbance in metabolism might be too much subtle to be noticed by any mean. Kaishore Guggulu is able to fight against these subtlest metabolic disturbances. This is the reason Kaishore Guggulu is termed as Kaishore Guggulu i.e. a Guggulu formulation which is able to make an old fellow again young.
- Guduchi: Guduchi maintains the normal pace of the metabolism in the body so that liver won’t be over exerted beside this Guduchi removes the toxins out of the body
- Haritaki: Haritaki improves the working of digestive system, rejuvenates each and every part of the body; cleanse out the unnecessary wastes from the body.
- Bibhitaki: Bibhitaki is one the rarest herb which works on all Seven Dhatus and gives the best results to the body. This is also a content of the Triphala- a main remedy of Ayurveda for health maintenance.
- Amalaki: Amalaki acts in loss in taste, loss of appetite, anorexia, constipation, liver disorders, acid peptic diseases, ascites and piles through it properties of digestion, laxation and Rasayana.
- Guggulu: Guggulu is an herb which works for all the three Doshas and creates a balance between all these three Doshas. Guggulu is well known Ayurvedic herb for its analgesic effects.
- Nishotha: It has anti-inflammatory and purgative properties. It is anti inflammatory in action because of its hot potency. It is also used to relieve symptoms of disturbed metabolic system.
- Vidanga: Vidanga is best remedy for Vata disorders it also rejuvenates the body. Vidanga improves the functioning of the digestive system
|How to Use|
Kaishore Guggulu: Two tablets of Kaishore Guggulu should be taken with hot water twice daily.