- Ayurvedic Diet
- Ayurveda Treatment
- Women Health
- Kid Health
Home Remedies for Piles
Home remedies for Piles
- Sitz bath (sitting in hot water tub) is very effective method of treating piles.
- Half a teaspoon of fresh ginger juice, mixed with one teaspoon each of fresh lime juice and fresh mint juice, and a tablespoon of honey, constitutes an effective medicine for piles.
- Onion is also useful in the treatment of dry piles
- three or four figs and then soak them overnight. Eat the figs next morning and drink the water in which they were soaked. It is beneficial if you eat the figs in the evening as well
- Regular use of Haritaki capsules is very effective as a laxative and is highly astringent.
- Boil a handful of sesame seeds or til, in 500 ml of water, till its reduced to one-third. Make a paste of this and add a teaspoon of butter. Eat this once a day.
- To reduce pain due to piles, mix one ripe mashed banana in a cup of milk. Have this mixture three to four times a day.
- Powder dried mango seeds. Mix two teaspoons of this powder with a little honey and eat this twice a day.
- Turnip better known as shalgam, is another useful remedy. Prepare a mixture of 50 ml each of carrot, spinach and turnip leaves juice.