- Ayurvedic Diet
- Ayurveda Treatment
- Women Health
- Kid Health
Home Remedies for Gout
Home Remedies for Gout:-
- One teaspoon of Amalaki powder to be taken daily twice daily.
- In a glass of water, squeeze half lemon with honey since lemon is rich in vitamin C; it helps in dissolving the gouty deposits.
- Intake 6 to 8 ounces of fluid per day. Not only would it lessen the gout attack, but would also prevent kidney stones from developing.
- Before meal take some pieces of ginger adding some lime juice it will help improve your digestive capacity.
- French beans are helpful in treating gout. Extract half a cup of juice and drink this once or twice every day. It would provide a healing effect and also reduce inflammation.
- Grind mustard powder and mix equal proportion of whole wheat powder. Add water to this mixture to make a paste. Apply this paste over the affected area.
- Take 2 tsp each of organic apple cider vinegar and honey. Consume this mixture once a day.
- Take a bucket of warm water and add two cups of Epsom salt in it. Dip the feet in it until the water loses its heat.
- Dip a white flannel cloth in warm castor oil. Place this over the affected area. Cover it with a plastic and apply heating pads to it.
- For temporary relief, apply ice cubes over the affected area. This would reduce the pain instantly.
- Combine one cup each of vinegar and water. Add 1tsp of pepper to it. Dab this mixture on the painful joint and keep it for about 2 to 3 hours.
- Consume 3-4 bananas every day. Since bananas are rich in minerals like phosphorus, it would react with the uric deposits thus eliminating them.
- For people who suffer from gout in their toes, fill the bathtub with water and add one-third cup of ground ginger in it. Soak the affected area for about 30 minutes, after which, rinse thoroughly.
- Regularly exercising works well to treat gout problem. The exercise should focus on the joints. Stretching joints and muscles would help to maintain a range of motion.
- Increase in the consumption of foods rich in vitamin C such as citrus fruits, berries, tomatoes, green pepper and leafy green vegetables.
- Apples, cherries and strawberries are beneficial in treating gout.
Articles You should Read