- Ayurvedic Diet
- Ayurveda Treatment
- Women Health
- Kid Health
Haridra Khand: Haridra Khand is having Haridra – turmeric as the main ingredient that is why it is named so. Haridra Khand is one of the best Ayurveda formulations for body cleansing specially removing the toxins from the blood. These toxins are responsible for all the allergic responses in the body as these could alter the working of defence system of body. Haridra being especially good for skin complexion; Haridra Khand is often prescribed for proper nourishment to skin, to improve skin complexion and even in skin allergy.
- Haridra: Haridra is one of the best blood purifier. Haridra is used in several skin diseases. It improves complexion. Haridra can be used in itching and skin eruption due to sheetpitta. It purifies all systems of the body.
- Shunthi: Shunthi is one of the best herbs to rejuvenate and revitalize the all body system. Shunthi increase strength of body so it is useful in general debility
- Maricha: Maricha is an effective remedy to correct metabolism and losing unwanted Kapha, toxins, fats from the body due to its scarping property.
- Pippali: Pippali encourages broncho-dilation and improves blood circulation. Because of its Ushna Virya Pippali increases the fire content of the body and an increased metabolic rate.
- Ela: ela is best stimulant for appetite and strength the digestive system. It also possesses antimicrobial, anti bacterial and cardio tonic properties.
- Dalchini: Cinnamon is well known for its capabilities to improve the metabolism of the body
- Nishotha: Nishotha has anti-inflammatory and purgative properties. It is anti inflammatory in action because of its hot potency. It is also used to relieve symptoms of disturbed metabolic system.
|How to Use|
Haridra Khand: one tea spoon of Haridra Khand twice daily should be taken to correct the immune response of the body.