- Ayurvedic Diet
- Ayurveda Treatment
- Women Health
- Kid Health
Gout Ayur Capsule
Gout Ayur Capsules Gout is the resultant of disturbed protein metabolism. So the line of treatment for gout should be around correcting protein metabolism. With proper metabolism of proteins there will be no production of harmful toxins and wastes. Gout Ayur Capsules are formulated just to correct the protein metabolism on very subtle level. In this way; Gout Ayur Capsules are alleviating the problem from root. By correcting the protein metabolism; Gout Ayur Capsules not simply benefit in gout but all other health problems also where the protein metabolism is involved like diseases involving muscles. Even in a healthy fellow; Gout Ayur Capsules will help in proper working of muscles and in protein metabolism.
|Gout Ayur Capsules|
- Gorakhmundi: Gorakmundhi is beneficial in abnormal growth in any part of the body so it is used to neutralization of the Uric Acid and corrects the protein metabolism.
- Guduchi: Guduchi increases longevity and strength. Guduchi is one of the best herb for clear the micro channels of the body.
- Manjishtha: Manjishtha is the drug of choice for Gouty Arthritis. Manjistha work as blood purifier and enhance the blood circulation to create the healthy environment for arteries to work properly.
- Shunthi: Shunthi is the best medicine for all Vata disorders. It stimulates nerves, improves impulse transmission and relieves pain. Shunthi is used in swollen joints due to its anti inflammatory and analgesic properties.
- Shallaki: Shallaki is an Herbal Analgesic and is also helpful in muscular spasm and other muscular pains. Either you have the swollen joints or you have some other inflammatory diseases Shallaki (Boswellia serrata) is a drug of choice for all these conditions.
- Ashwagandha: Ashwagandha is also useful in joint problems because it supports the muscles as well as cartilage parts of joints. Ashwagandha reduces fluid retention, nourishes the body and increase body strength.
- Ajmoda: Ajmoda possesses antispasmodic, stimulant, tonic and carminative properties so it has a lot to do with the problems of digestive system. Ajmoda pacifies Vata and Kapha Doshas and correct the protein metabolism.
|How to Use|
Gout Ayur Capsules: you should take two Gout Ayur Capsules with hot water twice daily.