- Ayurvedic Diet
- Ayurveda Treatment
- Women Health
- Kid Health
Bilvavaleha is a medicine to regulate the motions of the intestines. This kind of pacification of the movements is not too strong or aggressive as it occurs by using some strong opoids. Once you take some medicines to suppress the intestinal movements- it will bring a lot of gas formation and flatulence but by using Bilvavaleha it never happens.
Secondly Bilva, the main drug in this composition- rejuvenates the intestinal muscles and relaxes these so that exerted intestines will be directed to calmness.
- Bilva: Bilva is a good antispasmodic, anti-diarrheal natural herb. Due to these properties in most of the cases this herb is used for all kind of diarrhoea. In India, people consume the Bilva fruits to get rid of the heat and sun strokes.
- Kutaja: Antidysentrica- this property of the Kutaja makes it a drug of choice in Bilvavaleha to work with.
- Daruharidra: This is a hepato-protective herb and regulates functions of the gastro intestinal tract so is used in this composition.
- Karpura: It gives the cooling to the intestines and help in getting rid of the erosions and damages of the intestine.
- Dalchini: Cinnamon promotes the quality of the digestion by releasing the digestive enzymes in the intestinal cavity.
- Jeerakam Jeeraka is carminative and antispasmodic herb which makes Bilvavaleha not to cause any gas formation and relaxes the intestine by reducing the spasmodic activities.
- Sugar: This works as preservative base of the Avleha, as it is used in Chyawanprash and other avlehas.
|How to Use|
You should take one tea spoon of Bilvavaleha twice daily.