- Ayurvedic Diet
- Ayurveda Treatment
- Women Health
- Kid Health
Ayurvedic Treatment for Fibroid
Surgery is not a single option to treat fibroids, it depends severity of symptoms and age of patient. Most Fibroids do not produce any symptom and reduce in size after menopause. But some fibroids which one creates problems symptomatic treatment are required. Following medicine are relived symptoms:-
- Oral Contraceptive Pill
- Gonadotropin hormone antagonist
- Intra uterine Device
- Iron Supplement
This medication aimed to relieve pain, control uterine bleeding, Cramps and anaemia and shrink the fibroid size.
Surgical method of treatment: -
When symptoms are not controlled by medication and fibroid size is too much big and growth rate is too high this surgical method is necessary. There have been many surgical procedures for treatment of fibroids. Some surgical Procedures are here
- Ultrasound fibroid destruction
- various surgically aided methods to reduce blood supply of fibroids
- Myomectomy or radio frequency ablation
- Uterine fibroid embolization.
Side effects of the medicines of Fibroid
- Long term use of Gonadotropin agonists decreased bone mineral density and 40% increased risk of fractures. It also creates hot flashes, headaches, and osteoporosis.
- Oral contraceptive pill have physical and emotional changes in your body like larger breasts, Weight gain, Nausea, Acne etc.
Ayurvedic Medicine for fibroid
Ayurveda recommends the maintenance of the natural conditions of the uterus and this is the reason, surgery is the last resort according to Ayurveda. Ayurveda believes to restore the activities inside the uterus and always recommends to get rid of the causes first so that there won’t be any progress of the disease. Once causes will be removed, it will be easy to handle the problem.
We at eVaidyaJi Wellness have developed a complete program for the treatment of the fibroid and we have got about 60% results of the treatment. This treatment is being done by restoring the normal, process with in the body.
Check the Ayurvedic Medicines for Fibroid from eVaidyaJi Wellness