- Ayurvedic Diet
- Ayurveda Treatment
- Women Health
- Kid Health
Ayurvedic Supplements for Hypothyroidism
Ayurvedic Medicines for Hypothyroidism
Hypothyroidism is a health problem where the thyroid gland is secreting inadequate quantity of hormones which are required to maintain metabolic rate. So when there will be deficiency of the hormones for metabolism; the condition of slow metabolism will be there. Generally it is recommended to take the required hormones from outside. When we start taking the hormones from outside; it is a general understanding that body will make no effort to manufacture these hormones in any way.
So should a fellow not take hormones and leave it up to the body and wait when body will start making the required hormones. It is also not desirable!!!
How Ayurvedic Medicines will benefit a fellow with Hypothyroidism:
- Minimizing the stress; which is one of the root causes of Hypothyroidism
- Correct the metabolism so it will be easier to maintain body weight in healthy limits.
- Alleviating lethargy; improving energy level; and minimizing body pains
- Correcting the digestive disturbances like constipation, low appetite,
- Decreasing fluid retention in body thus alleviating edema.
So over all Ayurvedic management of Hypothyroidism will minimizing the health problem resulting from low level of thyroid hormones in the body and thus improve quality of life.
The treatment will be planned according to the severity of the signs and symptoms; time period for the disease is there; level of Doshas in the body. So please CLICK HERE and provide all the details in the form. We will try to assist you in the best possible way.