- Ayurvedic Diet
- Ayurveda Treatment
- Women Health
- Kid Health
Hepatitis is a common but sever problem all around the world and some level of the misbehavior and improper working of the liver by everybody- every now and then! Arogyam is one of the main combinations of Ayurveda and it is indicated for several conditions, among these conditions improper working of liver, is main. Arogyam is a completely herbal remedy to regulate functioning of the liver and bringing back the normal physiology in the body.
Because Arogyam controls and regulates the functions of the Liver and removes the excess of the Pitta out from the body- this is the reason our Vaidyas use this wonderful natural remedy for the skin problems too. As the name suggests Arogyam brings Arogya- Arogya is a Sanskrit notion- which translates as “Complete Wellness”.
Free Shipping Policy*
- Triphala: Amalaki, Haritaki and Bibhitaki are the three fruits- when mixed together these three are known as Triphala. Triphala works in two ways on the body- it removes the toxins from the body and it maintains the normal pace of metabolism in the body- by both these activities Triphala helps to normalize the liver functions.
- Kasani: Best among hepato-protective herbs in the list. Kasani helps the system to get rid of extra bile in the liver channels and opens the channels of the Liver to function properly. Once channels are open, internal pressure of the liver reduces and damage to the liver is controlled.
- Parijata: Good in controlling the liver functions
- Rudanti: Anti aging- Rasayana herb, to rejuvenate the liver and promotes the healthy functions of the liver.
- Shilajit: Rejuvenator, health promoter, best for all three Doshas are the enough points to include the Shilajit in an all rounder remedy like Arogyam.
- Guggulu: Removes the blockages from the micro channels and maintains the normal physiology of the body.
- Chitrakmool: Ignites the digestive fire- removes all the extra Kapha from the body and replenishes the channels.
- Kutaki: Removes the extra Pitta from the body- especially from the liver and relaxes the pressure on liver and slows down damage of the liver.
|How to Use|
Arogyam Vati: The dose of Arogyam Tablet is two tablets with hot water twice daily. If taken with the Livgauard and Hepato Care Capsules it gives the best results. Check here