- Ayurvedic Diet
- Ayurveda Treatment
- Women Health
- Kid Health
Anti IBS Capsule
Anti IBS Capsule: Anti IBS Capsules not simply harmonize the Doshas associated with IBS but also calm down the psychologic component of digestive system and brain. When this psychology part is relaxed there will be decreased frequency of episodes of irritability in digestive system.
You can see that the components of Anti IBS Capsules involve the best brain calming Ayurveda herbs and some other which are rejuvenator for the digestive system. In nutshell, Anti IBS Capsules are very friendly for the digestive system which harmonizes the functioning of digestive system.
|Anti IBS Capsules|
- Yashtimadhu: Yasthimadhu is excellent herb for all types of digestive problems. It reduced abnormal levels of serotonin to exist in the GI tract.
- Shankhpushpi: Shankhpushpi decrease the bowel movements problems, motility and sensation. It also helpful in reduce the stress level.
- Guduchi: Guduchi increase strength of large intestine which is too much sensitive to some factors and getting irritated all times in IBS
- Brahmi: Brahmi calms down the restless mind and cleanses the blood reduce the stress factor which is main cause of Ibs.
- Kutaja: Kutaja is the drug of choice in chronic diarrhoea and Ibs. It stimulates the digestive fire to correct the metabolism.
- Shunthi: Shunthi is the best herb for rejuvenation and revitalize the metabolism of digestion do it is helpful in all digestive problems.
- Jeerakam: Jeerakam pacifying Vata and Kapha Dosha. It increase appetite to proper digestion of food and reduce pain during some condition like Indigestion, flatulence, stomach ache.
|How to Use|
Anti IBS Capsule: You should take two Anti IBS Capsules with hot water twice daily.
Anti IBS Capsule: Anti IBS Capsules minimize the aggravation in the digestive system. As this aggravation will lower the irritability in the digestive system functioning will also come down.