- Ayurvedic Diet
- Ayurveda Treatment
- Women Health
- Kid Health
Ama Pachan Vati
Ama is the basic cause of many problems or better to say-most of the problems. There are two ways to expel the Ama out of the body- one is by Panchakarma like Vamana, Virechana etc. and second way is to dry the Ama inside the body. Pachana is the term used for the digestion, so this Vati is aimed to digest the Ama. Digestion means excretion of the bad part out of the body too.
Ama Pachan Vati is aimed for the same. Wherever there is an involvement of the Ama in the working of the body, this Vati can be used in all those conditions without any problem. These problems are- Chronic Fatigue Syndrome, Rheumatoid Arthritis and even Fever of unknown cause.
|Ama pachan Vati|
- Chitrakamool: This is also known as Agni and it has great efficiencies to digest whatever comes its way- surely the bad things. Along with digesting a removing the blockages Chitrakamool also brings fresh blood by opening the channels.
- Triphala: Good for regulating metabolism and assimilation on deeper levels.
- Trikatu: This is a best remedy to relieve the blocked channels and to eat up the toxins (Ama) efficiently. Secondly trikatu also paces up the metabolic rate by increasing the burning of the excessive fluid there.
- Ajmoda: Ajmoda is a good carminative and regulates the digestion so that no extra Ama will be produced in future. Because aim of the treatment just cannot be to give temporary relieve from the symptoms, but this is important to remove the cause behind the process of Ama production.
- Jeerak Dvya: Both type of Jeeraka is essential for maintaining the digestion and metabolism on a right track.
- Hingu: Due to the inherent sharpness properties Hingu opens all the micro-channels of the body so that all the Ama can be removed from deepest places.
- Saindhav Salt maintains the buffer and fluid level of the body and also scrapes all the waste materials out of the body.
- Nimbu and Anar: Ama Panchana Vati is processed with both these juices of lemon and pomegranate, because after doing so the bio availability of the supplement will be high..
|How to Use|
Two Ama Pachan Vati should be taken with hot water twice daily before taking the meals. In conditions like Rheumatoid Arthritis, one can consume 2 to 3 tablets thrice daily, for proper regime please consult our Vaidyas and they will guide you better