- Ayurvedic Diet
- Ayurveda Treatment
- Women Health
- Kid Health
Allerwin Granules: As the name indicates; Allerwin Granules help the body to win against the allergic responses. These are especially beneficial for respiratory and skin allergies. As allergy is the condition of too much sensitive immune system such that it is considering the normal occurring of environment as hazardous for body. Allerwin granules will correct this response of Immune system.
Allerwin Capsules nourish and nurture the skin as well as the internal lining of the body i.e. digestive system and the respiratory system. These three are the main systems which are affected by the Allergic conditions.
- Haridra Haridra is well known herb for its complexion enhancing action, anti bacterial activity, healing qualities and best blood purifier. So it can be used in itching and skin eruption due to sheetpitta.
- Shunthi Shunthi is kaphaghna and anti asthmatic by its property of tikta and Snigdha. Hot potency of Shunthi nourishes the body and improves its nutritive status.
- Maricha Maricha has stimulating action on Respiratory system. There is no better substance than Pepper to reserve sluggishness of pranavaha srotas and reduce mucous secretion.
- Pippali Pippali encourages broncho-dilation and improves blood circulation in lungs. Because of its Ushna Virya; Pippali increased metabolic rate
- Dalchini Cinnamon is well known for its capabilities to improve the metabolism of the body. Sweet cinnamon pacifies Pitta Dosha which can play main role solving the problems with the allergy and allergens.
- Nishotha Nishotha has anti-inflammatory and purgative properties. It is anti inflammatory in action because of its hot potency. It is also used to relieve symptoms of disturbed metabolic system.
- Haritaki Haritaki rejuvenates each and every part of the body, cleanse out the unnecessary wastes from the body. There is no disease which cannot be cured by Harita
- Bibhitaki Bahera bring the balance in all the three Doshas in body which are involved in allergy. It is a special herb as it nourishes all the Dhatus directly.
|How to Use|
Allerwin Granules: One Tea spoon full of Allerwin Granules should be taken with hot water twice daily.