- Ayurvedic Diet
- Ayurveda Treatment
- Women Health
- Kid Health
Acne Care Soap
Acne Care Soap: Acne Care Soap has great role as a cleanser for all the impurities from the facial skin. It cleanses and opens all the pores of skin so that it can breathe properly. Not only for an acne prone skin, Acne Care Soap is very beneficial for cleansing the face in general. Besides this; Acne Care Soap also improves blood circulation where ever it is applied thus a fellow gets a more glowing and radiant skin.
|Acne Care Soap|
- Neem: Neem eradicates all impurities of blood and enhances blood circulation to remove the acne marks easily.
- Dhanyaka: Dhanyaka is drug of choice for preventing dehydration and restores the lost amount of water in the body.
- Krishna Jeera: Jeera is a skin gracious herb it acts as a blood purifier.
- Chopchini: Chopchini is very beneficial herb for skin fairness due to enhance of blood circulation. This herb also helpful to decrease the acne marks.
- Sariva: Sariva has very effective role in skin disease like eczema, erysipelas, psoriasis, urticaria but specific for acne. Sariva work as blood purifier, stops itching and reduces suppuration. Sariva used as an externally and internally both methods benefit in red, hot, oozing inflammatory skin problems.
- Daruharidra: Daruharidra has most energetic ingredient berberine which has marked antibacterial property and it also enhances the immune system. Daruharidra valued in management of all types of skin problems.
|How to Use|
Acne Care Soap: You should cleanse your face with Acne Care soap before applying the face pack and whenever you are coming home from outside