- Ayurvedic Diet
- Ayurveda Treatment
- Women Health
- Kid Health
Acicure Capsule: Hyper acidity or heart burn is the resultant of excessive production of acid in stomach which might be because of some psychological upset or some other reason. Acicure capsules correct the production of acid in stomach so that there would be proper digestion and assimilation of the foods. So it is specific thing about Acicure Capsules that these cure hyper acidity without disturbing the digestive system in any way. The brain residing within the digestive system is closely related with the brain residing in head so there is no wonder if we find some mind calming Ayurveda herbs in Acicure Capsules.
- Maricha Maricha is an important Ayurveda herb to rejuvenate the digestive system. Maricha Powder expels out the excessive Kapha, Aama and other toxins from the body so it can be used effectively in all metabolic disorders.
- Pippali: Pippali increases the fire content of the body and an increased metabolic rate which works in burning of extra fats from the body. Pippali is also of great use in liver and spleen disorders.
- Amalaki: Amalaki is also a best Pitta pacifying Ayurveda herb so for a Pitta fellow and the disease of Pitta origin the Amalaki powder is the drug of choice.
- Ela(Cardamom): Cardamom decrease air and water elements, stimulates appetite, soothes the mucous membrane, and relieves gas and heartburn. It’s mostly applied to increase the potency of other herbs.
- Tejpatra: Tejpatra ignites the digestive system and helps to improve appetite. Tamal is one of the best herbs for the immune system. Tamala used in headache and insomnia occur due to stress conditions.
- Lavang: Lavanga shows positive actions on the gastric mucosa and useful in treating nausea, vomiting, indigestion, Heart burn, flatulence and bloating.
|How to Use|